Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I've Been TAGGED!!

So, I've been Tagged! Here's how to play the game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog and complete. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random or surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog. And by all means, HAVE FUN!!
Joys
1. Brooks
2. Camden
3. Palmer
Fears
1. Not being a good enough mom
2. Losing anyone in the family
3. Snakes!
Goals
1. To be in OKC in a week! (Go Gators!)
2. To stay in shape
3. To finish a scrapbook by the time the kids are in high school
Obessions/Collections
1. The Gator Softball Team
2. The Flight of the Conchords (mainly Jemaine)
3. Online shopping (Gap has clothes for tall people now! Yea!)
Facts about myself
1. I miss my family and friends from back home
2. I love the beach
3. I'm a dork. (I think everyone knows that already!!)
Alrighty...hope that was fun for all to read. Now I will TAG: Mandy G, Lacy, Mandy C., Tara, and Summer!! Have Fun!!

1 comment:

The Garvie Family said...

Yes, it is a fact that you are a straight-up DORK, but that's why I love you soooo much!!!