Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall Soccer

Oh, Miss Camden...she is one child I'm sure I won't ever be able to figure out, but I love her dearly! Case in point: she played her first soccer game of the fall last week. She was aggressive. She was determined. She drove down the field with a purpose. The problem: she didn't score a goal, and she let everyone hear it immediately after shaking hands with the other team. HOLY EMBARRASSMENT!! So I gave her a pretty firm talkin' to, and I hope at some point that makes a difference. She did score two goals yesterday during her second game, so she seemed to be in much better spirits. What a girl!!!

Posing for a pic.

Getting the pre-game "strategery" from the coach.

Cam is in the middle of pic with the black ribbon in her hair. (what up, bow girls!)

Right before the "explosion"!!

No comments: