Monday, September 21, 2009

Gator Game Day

My beautiful family all decked out in Orange & Blue....headed to the tailgate!

I HAD to get a picture of the sea of Blue in the stadium. Awesome!! (The orange you see were the few Tennessee fans.)

Tim is accepting an award between the first & second quarter.

The team was recognized on the field for their SEC championship last season. They also showed the grand slam Ali Gardiner hit to beat Alabama in the World Series to go to the Championship game. The crowd gave them a standing ovation. I had major chills!!!

Here's Brooks & his buddy, Luke. They both had the exact same jersey & shorts, and almost the same hat on! Cute friends!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the family pic! You have such beautiful children!! I still can't get used to the flat bill though...I'm trying!!

Leslie said...

That looks like quite a bit of fun.

The Garvie Family said...

So very proud of Tim!!! I know you are right there in the middle of it all and it is probably hard to see all that he has accomplished...but I hope you realize you are married to "the Bob Stoops of the softball world"!! I love all the pictures and I think the pic of the family would be super for your Christmas card this year.