Friday, November 13, 2009

The Magic Kingdom

While my parents were here, we made a day trip to Disney. It was a fun day, and we closed the place down....the kids are finally old enough to do that!! We started at Epcot, rode a few attractions, then made our way to the Magic Kingdom. The crowds were nice, and most rides we waited 10 minutes or less--a few we just hopped right on. The weather was beautiful, and it was a nice day to make some memories!
The crew before we rode Thunder Mountain for the second time in a row. Peej LOVES the crazy rides!

I love this pic of my handsome dad!

Aunt Jess & the kiddos...

My parents...LOVE THEM!

Brooks & Peej just outside of the entrance to the Magic Kingdom.

And here is Peej joyfully dancing as we closer to a ride he wanted to ride. He just went with the music on this one. AND he didn't know I was filming. LOVE that boy!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Beautiful photographs Sam.