Thursday, December 10, 2009

EYES!

When Palmer was 2, he developed a love for Thomas the Train. He would sit and watch those little stories over and over. If you've ever watched them, you know really the only parts of their face that moves are their eyes. Palmer's favorite was when the eyes would go round and round, quite quickly. He would then turn to someone and just say, "EYES!" So I reminded him of that, and he said, "Look mama, I can do those eyes." This is what I got. Hilarious!!! (Can you say slow motion eyes?) ;-)

2 comments:

Becky said...

He can do those eyes! I had never thought about the eye thing and I have suffered through a few Thomas videos. And I must say, I don't get the appeal. But someone knows something because my grandsons have all loved Thomas!

Unknown said...

Ughhh!! Cashion LOVES Thomas and like Becky and many other people as well, I don't get the fasination either!?! So boring! Cashion does this thing if you say a trains name to him, he'll make the face that they always make. Like when you say Diesel, he scrunches up he's face and looks mean :)