Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Few Pics...

I have had the flu for the past WEEK. I slept like an infant---I had no control over when and where I felt asleep. (Good thing I never left the couch...) This is mostly why I haven't updated my blog LIKE I PROMISED MY FRIEND, DEANA! So, since it's the end of the evening and I'm having a coughing fit, I'll leave you with these pics.
We were in Edmond for the big Blizzard of '09. Kids LOVED it. They had been praying and hoping for snow since I made the reservations to go to Oklahoma back in October. Just today Palmer asked to go back. I thought he missed his Meems & Pops...he just missed the snow. (Kidding--I'm SURE he missed ya'll!)

Brooks and his small snowman

Palmer being an "angel"!

Camden loves the SNOW, SNOW, SNOW!

Three generations of girls!!!

Loved this Holiday Season! Thank you, Jesus!!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Great pics & I'm glad you all got to enjoy the snow. You know, if your kids would like, I can send about 4 feet your way! Not a problem at all!!

The Garvie Family said...

I hope you are feeling better! I love all the pictures and I am so happy that your kids got to experience almost an entire week of Oklahoma snow.

Becky said...

Guess you guys should move back to Oklahoma so your kids could really get to enjoy snow! :)