Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tackle Football

Brooks had his first Football Jamboree tonight...not flag football, but TACKLE football. (Deep breath from me.) I didn't know what to expect, but I was excited to see that I just might have a little, er, TALL football player on my hands! ;-)
This was his second catch of the scrimmage. Not bad, as he was triple teamed. And I was explaining to Palmer how to get a first down, hence the "you can run it or throw it" comment from me. (complete with Okie accent, of course!)

1 comment:

The Garvie Family said...

Umm....I'm going to need to see a birth certificate. He's a freakin' Randy Moss lookin' giant. He went up and got that ball like he's been doing this his entire life. Tackle is a totally different animal where the real football players shine...and trust me...I see a real football player!! I can't wait to hear more about his season!!