Saturday, September 18, 2010

Not Proud At All!!

MY MAN!!!!!!!!! Who, by the way, is number 34 because his daddy was 33 and his mama was 42, so he wanted to combine the two numbers. Isn't that sweet!?! And maybe because it was Neagle's number, too. 34 BOOM!! ;-)

So my Brooksee had his first OFFICIAL tackle football game today, and he really played well! I was so proud!! And yes, his football team is the Longhorns, and we are yelling "Hook 'em" during the games, and it is a bit weird, but I'm proud of our team. Brooks caught three extra point conversions, and had a great catch over the middle of the field. (I'm hoping to post one of the extra point catches.) Tackle football is definitely a different beast of a game, but so far so good!!

After the post game handshake...

Looking so handsome!

He's such a tough cookie! And sweaty and stinky, too!

The catch was great, but I was proud of him for handing the ball back to the ref, and I just LOVED the great celebration with his buddy! That's what it's all about!