Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Last of the Pics...

This was lunch everyday...since Tim was out working, I spoiled the kids by letting them eat at the pool bar.
This is Camden flying her Cinderella kite.  We tried flying our kites in Clearwater, but it just wasn't windy enough.  Here, we had three kites going at one time.  
Baywatch Brooksee!
We had just finished with a gut-busting meal at Bubba Gump's, which is right across the street from the main Ft. Lauderdale beach.  Lots of crazy lookin' people down there.  
Little Sis with her Big Bro...sometimes they love each other!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I LOVED all the pictures!! What a good looking family you have!! Looks like you all had a wonderful time! We are planning a trip to Florida next summer! I can' wait. I miss and love ya!

The Garvie Family said...

You're making me miss the beach something bad!! I love all the pictures. My favorite is the last one where Brooks has his hat on backwards...what a cutie!!