Friday, January 9, 2009

National Champions!

I know not everyone enjoyed the outcome, but the National Championship Game was pretty intense & awesome! I had a blast, and got to see a bunch of our OU friends, plus got to hang with our Gator friends, too! I just wanted to share a couple of pics. Lots of fun...Go Gators!
National Champions!!

I've always wanted a picture with Tim like this at a HUGE game...I love it!!

We got to tailgate with our best friends from Norman...and Bergy, far left. At one point the evening before, he was hunting for some cardboard to do an eggroll on (breakdance move). I almost peed!

These are our friends who happen to be "Gator greats". They rode to the game with us. The Gator fans were coming up to the windows and asking to take pics with the guys while they were in the car. Then when we parked, the car was swarmed with people wanting autographs. So I told them I wanted a part of the action. I might have them autograph the picture, too. :-) Too funny!

The view from our hotel room. It was 84 degrees when we checked in. Unbelieveable. Wish everyone could've been there!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I am heartbroken that the Sooners lost ): But very excited for you guys. What GREAT pictures and great memories. Love and miss you a bunch!

Mandy said...

Sam - you always "almost pee your pants! I love it

The Garvie Family said...

It looks like you had a great time...what a game!! The view from the hotel room is beautiful.