Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Budding Artist

I never thought this would ever happen, so it makes me so proud to share that Brooks' artwork is currently being displayed at the Florida Natural History Museum. He was excited to come home and tell me that his teacher had chosen his work, and I was excited to go and check it out! The assignment was to paint a picture of the everglades. He described his work as inspired by "Whoville" from the Grinch Who Stole Christmas. I think he was right on! I'm sure you will be proud, Mrs. Whiteley!



6 comments:

Tara said...

That is so awesome! That is REALLY good! Way to go Brooks!!!

The Garvie Family said...

Great job Brooks!! Beautiful work!!

Leslie said...

Very Cool!

Unknown said...

Yeah! Great job,Brooks. And Sam, keep reminding, girls really like artistic guys :)

Becky said...

I am currently backtracking all the comments I made today. I did not even know that Greg had a blog ID, to I have posted as him - and I am no letting him have the credit for my comments. The above comment - yeah, that was me :)

Samantha said...

i wondered...thought that was a bit uncharacteristic! glad you liked the art!