Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day Outfit




Sometimes, when you have two boys who would rather wear dri-fit shorts and shirts EVERY SINGLE DAY, you forget about ever dolling up your kids. But I made sure to make Camden feel special this Valentine's Day. She was so excited when we got this outfit, and she told me she couldn't wait to wear it so she "could be the prettiest girl in school!" I'll have to admit, I was excited, too! I got her a cute pair of pink Converse All-Stars to go with the outfit, but they were too big. And note the cute Valentine colored bow in her hair-----I ordered it from Leia! Thanks...she loves the bow, too! Happy Early Valentine's Day, everyone!!!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

She's too cute! Love the bow.

Mandy said...

I bet she was the prettiest girl in school!

Annie said...

I agree, who could be prettier than your little Valentine!

Tara said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!
I am sure she turns heads everday! Love the outfit.
Happy Valentines Day!
Love You All!!!

The Garvie Family said...

She looks so pretty. You do very good hair...Kamryn can't even sit still long enough for me to brush out the rat's nest.

Becky said...

She looks adorable - great job on the hair, been trying to teach my girls to braid like that but they don't seem to get it :)

Unknown said...

Love the bow :) She looks super cute!!!