Saturday, March 21, 2009

What A Day!!!

What a day we had today! First of all, I got to enjoy a double header in a relaxing state due to the fact that Camden and Palmer stayed home with a babysitter. That's the first time I've ever NOT taken them to a game, and as much as I hate the fact the whole family wasn't there, I enjoyed not chasing kiddos all day! The second thing I feel worth mentioning is that with the first win today, Tim became the all-time wins leader at Florida for softball. It was pretty cool when they announced that at the game...Tim even gave a little wave to the crowd! And for the finale........I got to meet, and Brooks got his picture with, drum roll please...................











Can you even believe it?!













TIM TEBOW!!!!! He was so sweet and was very kind. He shook my hand, and shook both boys' hands. (The other boy was Brooks' buddy, Trevor.) The two boys were speechless! I wasn't, but I did have butterflies while talking to him! I'm sure the boys will remember this forever! (I know I will!) What an experience, and what a day!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That's cute, even if I'm totally NOT a fan of TT. lol =o)