Wednesday, April 22, 2009

4 WEEKS!!

I didn't realize it had been 4 WEEKS!! since I'd last blogged. Where does time go? We've been busy with Brooks' baseball season, traveling all over North Central Florida at least twice a month. And then there's Tim's team, which I'm happy to report that they are once again SEC Champions!!! So exciting! Now I'm ready to gear up for post season, which will hopefully include a trip to OKC again! Oh, and Kindergarten graduation, Teacher Appreciation Week, countless projects, etc., etc., etc.....But I'm thankful!!

1 comment:

The Garvie Family said...

Glad you posted...I was getting worried about you! Sounds like you have a very busy schedule. Can you imagine what it will be like when Palmer gets alittle older? You might need to hire a hot male nanny to help you out. And no, Ryan is not for hire!