Thursday, May 14, 2009

Who Is This Man????

Today I strolled into the Gap and found some sales, so I decided to shop. I found Brooks an outfit that looks so handsome on him. But that's not the point. The point is: he's only 9, and he's already into size a 12!! (Size 7 shoes, if you were wondering!) I don't know why I'm so surprised, but even Tim commented that the shorts were gonna be way to big for him, until I had B try them on--they fit like a glove! Who is this man, and what has he done with my little boy!?


For the record, and as part of a flashback Friday, here is my handsome man when he turned 3. THAT WAS JUST YESTERDAY!! (or so it seemed!)

2 comments:

The Garvie Family said...

He looks very handsome!! You act surprised that your 9 year old would be in a size 12 with size 7 feet....hello you are Sam Rhoten, his mother. Did you really think you would have "Neagle-sized" kids? And yes "Neagle-sized" is a real word.

Becky said...

He really does look older than 9. With size twelves you know he will probably be a skyscraper when he gets finished growing! We'll be watching him play ball on TV someday :)