Monday, May 25, 2009

World Series Bound! 2009

We won our Super Regionals yesterday, and are headed to OKC today!!! And in between packing bags, I thought I'd blog quickly.....
This truck was parked in the lot by the locker rooms. It is a photo of our team taken from a picture on our schedule cards... ON THE BACK OF THE WINDOW!! Talk about Gator spirit!!

WE WON!!! I'm so excited! We beat Cal AGAIN, and they were pretty close games.

My biggest bummer of the day is I missed the girls dumping a whole ton of water on Tim...but since he was soaked I know they got him good!! Tim was giving an interview to our radio guy, Adam. He is currently sporting a "rally 'stache!"

Tim kissed one of the mom's of the girls....with her wax lips on! They thought it was a hoot!

So, GO GATORS, and hope to see some folks in OKLAHOMA CITY!!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Congratulations! So exciting. The picture on that truck is way cool.

The Garvie Family said...

Way to go!! I can't wait to see you guys!!

The Loves of Lacy said...

Oh I'm so happy for you guys. I was holding my breath there in the last innings!! Can't wait to come cheer you all on this year!! Gregg is just as pumped as I am this year.

Scott said...

I like the pic of Tim kissing. She would do something like that. Hilarious.