Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cam's Haircut

Camden has great hair, and I'm not just saying that because I'm her mom. I am, however, going to say that it was becoming increasingly difficult to maintain her lovely locks, especially after swimming season had begun. So, we both decided that a haircut was needed, and rather than waste all that great hair, we cut enough necessary to donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. (This site only requires 8" instead of Locks of Love's 12", so it was definitely do-able for us!)
Cams is definitely a new girl with her short cut. She looks great, and she hasn't stopped smiling since!!!

Her LONG hair...

The cut. I was proud of her for being so willing to do something helpful!

She really enjoyed the wash. My stylist (that sounds fancy, huh?) said she kept closing her eyes. "It was so cute!"

The results!!! This will be perfect for summer. I love my girl!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it!!! So cute!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE! I am trying to talk Ella into cutting her hair!

The Loves of Lacy said...

I love it too. Now Cam and Ri are sporting the same do. VERY COOL!!!!

Kristen said...

I LOVE the new do! She is such a pretty girl!

Leslie said...

very cute new haircut. I bet it is 10 pounds lighter too! perfect timing!

The Garvie Family said...

LOVE IT!! She looks so old with the shorter hair.

Becky said...

The short hair looks great and it will probably be grown back out by next summer. I'm wonder if hair gets old. I still have a ten inch long braid of Katie's that I need to donate somewhere? :D