Friday, June 26, 2009

Beach Fun

We have now been without Tim & Brooks for 11 days, and we've just done the minimal to get by, which hasn't been bad, since it's summer....But, we decided it was time for a trip to the beach. We had fun!
Tailgating at the beach!

Cam dug in the soft sand for well over an hour....

Peej was being an ornery, pretend six-shootin' holdin', surfer boy! (He has a goatee of watermelon juice that still hasn't completely come off....)

LOVE THIS PIC! Too bad Peej isn't looking.....

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I am so jealous! I would love to be able to load up and go to the beach. Looks like you guys had fun.

Becky said...

It has been so hot here, I'd settle for a sandbox and sprinkler! Looks like great fun!

Leslie said...

Looks like a lot of fun, makes me want to make my way to the beach real soon.