Tuesday, June 16, 2009

World Series Pics 2009

Without going into much detail, the World Series was great! Got to see lots of family & friends, and I can't thank each of them enough for their support! Hopefully, one day we'll become National Champs! GO GATORS!!
The fam waiting to board our chartered jet. High class! :-)

My fav pic of the whole time...me and my boys. Cams was playing in the stands. I finally got her down to the spot, but it wasn't the same...

My mom, dad & mother-in-law...

Keisha Washington, Jennifer Stewart & Lisa Carey...all members of OU's 2000 National Championship. They've always been big supporters of Coach Walton. Thanks girls!

Camden was going for a Gator blue mouth!

I tried really hard to document by photo who all came to the games. The only pic I didn't get was Neagle & her family. So bummed!!!

No comments: