Sunday, July 12, 2009

Vacation in Clearwater...

Ok, FIRST OFF---notice the new pic of the three kids holding hands. HAD TO DO IT...it's a ritual every year, and quite frankly, the kids HATE doing it, but I love the end result! They are growing for sure!!!
I'll post a few pics of our 6 days in Clearwater, FL....it was terrific as always! Nothing can beat that water and the sugar white sandy beach. I'm always sad when we have to go.
A pic of Tim & me at the Rays game. Always fun!!

A pic of the kids at Crabby Bill's. Food is really no good, but another tradition we have to keep! Plus, sitting outside is great...we got to listen to live entertainment, and Peej chased pigeons who live for scraps of the mediocre food. Good times!

A pic off our balcony at sunset. I really didn't know it would turn out this good! Lighting was perfect, & so was my Brooksee!

Love this pic! It looks like we are at the beach all by ourselves. We had to take this one at 10 am. The beach was really packed everyday!

This fruity drink WITH WHIPPED CREAM was Palmer J's treat since he couldn't ride the banana boat or the wave runners. He was so sad....that was until he got ahold of some WHIPPED CREAM!!

3 comments:

The Garvie Family said...

I love the new pic of the kids. That is a great idea to take it every year. That beach looks sooooo good right now!!

Leslie said...

Really cute pics! It looks like you all had a really relaxing time.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun!! I'd love to go back to CLearwater. Spence and I went there on our honeymoon and really enjoyed it. We spent a lot of time at SkyLine :)