Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

Today is Tim's birthday...he's the big 3-7!!! Unfortunately he's in Oklahoma, and we are all wishing he was home. I love these pics, aren't they precious!!? (I stole them off of Facebook--his mom decided to embarrass him with them today. Cute!), and it's hard to believe he was at one time a baby...just like our kids will one day turn 37! (Hard to believe, huh?)
Anyway, Tim/Dada, we love you and thank you for working so hard for our family...have a terrific birthday!!!
P.S. This post reminds me of one Mrs. Whiteley would post....:-)

2 comments:

The Garvie Family said...

Happy Birthday Tim!! Love the pictures...his face in that last one is great!

Becky said...

I knew I especially liked this post :D I'm going to have to learn to put pictures on facebook - more ways to embarrass the girls!