Saturday, August 8, 2009

Palmer riding his bike!

Cams riding the neighborhood in her jammies! :-)

Big Boy Brooks all decked out in OU gear...AND wearing his daddy's shoes!!!

Ta Da!!! Little Peej with no training wheels!!

Yea!!!

So, yet another milestone was achieved in our household today when Palmer learned (in all of 2 seconds) how to ride his bike without training wheels! He took an interest last night when he asked to try to ride Brooks' bike. Too big. Then he tried to ride Camden's bike and did ok, but I didn't think about pushing it. This morning, he came into the garage to inform us that Ben, his buddy, had a BIG bike. I knew what he meant but ignored it. Then he point blank said to Tim, "Dada, I want these things OFF right now." So the training wheels were removed, and he just began to ride...like it's just that easy! He won't be 4 until September, so I thought this was pretty good!!

1 comment:

Annie said...

I am very impressed. My little man will be four in September also, we have tried riding with no training wheels but he's not ready yet. Hopefully soon!