Sunday, October 26, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese

The kids had the day off of school on Friday due to UF Homecoming, so we headed south to Ocala, FL, to go to Chuck E. Cheese!! I really don't mind that place every once in a while...and when I have coupons! They get a kick out of going, and it's our special treat, and Friday was terrific!
Cams and Chuck E.

JACKPOT!! Brooks really hit some jackpots this time. He's becoming quite calculated in what he will play, trying to get the most tickets!!

Eating some pizza!

I may need to work on that follow through--just a bit twisted.

Palmer J spent all his tokens in record time, so I'm glad I at least got this shot!

4 comments:

The Garvie Family said...

I'm having flashbacks to Incredible Pizza. Hope you didn't have to wear those gross shoes!! BTW..you've been tagged. Go to my blog to check it out.

Kristen said...

Looks like lots of fun! It's funny to see you guys in shorts and flip flops...this morning Layne and I were bundled up in our coats!!!

The Loves of Lacy said...

Tank tops, shorts and flip flops!!!??? Must be nice. We are almost freezing up here.

Becky said...

Never was a big fan of Chuck E Cheese or Incredible Pizza, I'm just a party pooper, of course every kid in my life loves them both! Love the "Sun" by the way - he looks like a Star :)