Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Son, The "STAR"!!

Well, he played the sun in his 3rd grade play, and the sun IS technically a star, so.......he was GREAT!! I was so proud, and the play was so cute! It was about the solar system, and you could tell that everyone worked so hard on it. I love our elementary school--they do so many cute things for the kids. By the way, I made the sun he wore around his neck. I put the sunglasses on it, and the teachers in turn put sunglasses on Brooks. I can't wait to see the play again! (on dvd, of course!)

Brothers!! Palmer was somewhat interested and behaved well during the play. Camden was actually in the audience and I tried waving to her, but she was too busy being good, holding a bubble and an x. (will explain later.) I loved having all three kids in the same place. BTW...Tim was at another elementary school speaking for Drug Free Week. He saw the play on the second day.

This is his homeroom class. The hula girls danced around him, the sunflowers "grew" around him, and he chased those pesky clouds away!


2 comments:

Leslie said...

That looks like a fun play to watch, very cute costume too!

Janice Miller Moore said...

I am sooo impressed!!! A man of many talents! Impressive workmanship on the sun too!