Friday, October 17, 2008

"Rays" Hawk

So Brooks has a little baseball fever, and he's liked the Tampa Bay Rays since we moved here. Well, he talked me into giving him a mohawk in support of the Rays and their postseason drive to the World Series. (Hope last night wasn't an indication of things to come.) Tim about fell out of his seat when he saw Brooks, but he's grown to like it. Brooks said that even the teachers at school thought it was cool. He's proud of his "Rays" Hawk. The question is....will Palmer be next?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there's nothin better than a good mohawk!! Cash sports one everyday :) Lovin' all the new pics!!

The Garvie Family said...

What kind of mother are you? When Reece sees this I he will expect me to do that to his hair.

Janice Miller Moore said...

I am NOT showing this picture to Ty. He has been wanting one for years (probably because the girls fix his hair that way on road trips)...hehehe.

Becky said...

There was a time when I wasn't too crazy about some of these "dos" but I really seem to like them now, especially on the young ones :) Max love a "faux hawk" and it kills Chad. I think someone who sported a mullet has not room to talk....