Thursday, December 11, 2008

6 Random Things....

Ok, I haven't done this yet because I can't do that link thing. I am not very good with the computer. But here are 6 random things about me.....

1. I love Spongebob Squarepants. All the time I'll say to random kids, "Hey, remember that time on Spongebob...." I think some parents are frightened.

2. I have my own batting song (in my head), and it changes from time to time. (Batting song=what you hear when a batter comes to the plate) My current batting song is "Super Hero" by Jane's Addiction. I'll play it and announce myself at bat.

3. I'm obviously weird. (Should I have even listed #1 & #2?)

4. l have never been a big fan of feet; however, I LOVE little kids' feet in flip flops. So cute!

5. Sleeping is my favorite thing to do.

6. I would rather clean than cook.

Sorry this list is boring. Love you all!!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I love 1 % 2, very random but cute!

The Garvie Family said...

I've always thought my batter-up song would be "Let's Get It Started"...cause I would be the lead off of course. I've never told anyone that I've had this thought until now. I guess I'm just as crazy as you. And I have heard you ask my kids if they remember a certain SpongBob episode.

The Loves of Lacy said...

Sam that is the funniest thing I have ever read!!! I am crying I'm laughing so hard. I miss ya girl. I'm going to have to think about my batting song, but I'll get back to you.