Friday, December 5, 2008

Atlanta Bound!




Tim and his buddy James are headed to Atlanta as I'm writing this for the SEC Championship Game between Florida and Alabama.
It's sooo exciting, because the winner is headed to the national championship game in Miami, and will probably meet Oklahoma in that game. Tim is beside himself at that possiblity. He's a Sooner alum and a coach at Florida---how will he ever choose who to root for? Anyhoo....the Gators and Sooners have to win tomorrow for that dream to come true!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

This has been such a crazy season, hasn't it?!

Tara said...

Tim is going to have to secretly pull out the crimson and cream and cheer on those Sooners!! (if all goes well;) I have been meaning to text you and see what you guys are doing for Christmas, Are you headed to Oklahoma? I will text you soon. Love and miss ya

Ashli said...

Hahaha...those four colors do not mix so he better choose wisely!!! I guess we all have our moments like us at the WCWS...teehee! Hope you guys are doing okay, I look forward to your blog updates. Please tell Coach hello for me.