Monday, December 1, 2008

Knott's Berry Farm

I wish I could explain everything that went on at Knott's Berry Farm---we had a blast, and spent some quality time with Grandma & Grandpa, Tim's sister, husband and two boys, and Tim's best childhood friend, his wife and two little ones. But the Ghostrider (a wooden rollar coaster) was the big deal of the day. Uncle Tony decided to take Brooks on the coaster, and when Camden saw she was big enough to ride, she went through the gate, so I followed. Long story short---it was no "cute coaster" as I thought it might be. It was FIVE MINUTES of living hell! The best part about it--Uncle Tony bought the VIDEO of him and Brooks' ride. It's the funniest thing I've ever seen. Brooks' face the entire time had me laughing so hard I cried! He said he may try to download it onto youtube.com, so if it gets there, I'll let everyone know!!




No comments: