Sunday, November 23, 2008

In California!






We are in California for Thanksgiving week visiting Tim's parents and family. We are having a terrific time-well, besides Palmer having a peepee accident on their couch while he was sleeping; Camden throwing up on their carpet; AND Brooks spilling a large cup of water on the nice wood floors. BESIDES THAT, we are having a great time! The weather is great and we've been outside for 3 days now. We are going to Knott's Berry Farm tomorrow...stay tuned for more pics!
P.S. I am thankful for all my blogging friends...you all make getting on the computer very special!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

You guys travel from one coast to the other and still end up in beautiful weather! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! BTW - I loved the pumpkins you helped Brooks' class carve. What a sneaky way to get to carve them at school, disguising them as a math lesson :)

Leslie said...

Such a cute post, about all of the issues, kept me laughing.

Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!

The Garvie Family said...

Hey Travlin' Sam! Looks like you guys are having a great time in California. I love the picture of Palmer in the tree. I think I've seen him make that face before. Enjoy your time there!!

Mandy said...

I am way jealous of your shorts and tee shirts (as I am typing this in my pants, long sleeves and jacket because it is cold inside also!) Looks like you all are having a great week. Happy Thanksgiving.