Monday, November 3, 2008

The Evolution of Camden on Halloween...

Halloween was great this year--the weather was great, my parents were here, and almost everything went as planned....UNTIL it was time to take my yearly pics of the kids in the backyard. Cam, in her defense, had been feeling a bit under the weather, and decided to take a nap Friday afternoon. We had to wake her up to get her costume on, and from there, things went downhill. Fortunately she did rebound in attitude after a few houses of trick-or-treating. It was so amusing to see this angel be such a devil!!





And these were all in chronological order but my computer reversed the order....more to come....

2 comments:

Kristen said...

These pics remind me so much of Jess!!! Ah,priceless!

The Garvie Family said...

I can't stop laughing. I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time...but these pictures are great!!!