Friday, November 7, 2008

Flashin' Back...

These pics are from the last time we were in Oklahoma...when it wasn't 100 degrees! I miss fall, and since it's 80 degrees here today, I just wanted to post pics from a different temperature perspective. The pic of Palmer in his stroller was taken outside of the OKC Zoo, and the other two were taken in front of my mom & dad's house in Edmond. I especially love the pumpkin tree she made that year, and someday want to duplicate it. Anyhoo...HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!


2 comments:

The Garvie Family said...

Cute kids and cute pumpkin tree. I might have to duplicate that idea too.

Becky said...

I, too, may steal the pumpkin tree idea, love it! I also enjoyed your Halloween pictures - do all of the houses in your neighborhood decorate like that? It's great!