Friday, November 14, 2008

Flashin' Back...a WHOLE 2 WEEKS!!

I was clearing my memory stick when I realized I hadn't posted my activities from Halloween morning! I volunteered to help Brooks' class carve a pumpkin, and in the process teach the kids about counting seeds, weight, and whether or not pumpkins float. I tried to have the Halloween spirit and I dressed as a "good witch". Brooks wasn't too impressed. This was again when my parents were in town. I miss them now. We had a terrific visit. So, here's to the flashbacks...of only 2 weeks! BTW...you can see that I didn't decorate as extensively as most houses in our neighborhood. I just do some orange "fallish" natural decor. You can imagine how lame my kids think I am around this time, since they constantly tell me, "When I grow up, I'M going to have a SCARY house." You do that, kids.... :-)




No comments: