Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another Tag Game

Alright, Britt tagged me.  By the way, my best memory of Britt is watching her play basketball at Kids, Inc. and hearing her mom literally die laughing everytime she touched the ball.  I wish I had some of those old videos to relive those good times!  As for the game...here we go!  

BROOKS:
What does Momma always say to you?  NO!  (Emphatically.)
What makes Momma happy?  Us clean...the house clean.  (Right on!)
What makes Momma sad?  When the Gators lost to stinky Texas A&M...and the house not clean. (Right again!)
How does Momma make you laugh?  You don't, actually.
How old am I?  32, right?  (Unfortunately)
How tall am I?  You're only 6'1 or 2... (only!)
What doesn't Momma like to do?  Clean up after us (a reoccurring thought)
What is Momma's job?  Babysit-like?
What is Momma's favorite food?  sushi veggie rolls
How do you know Momma loves you?  Because you wrote a note to me yesterday on the plane that I kept and will still keep.  

PALMER:
What does Momma always say to you?  No pinching.
What makes Momma happy?  Bad boys
What makes Momma sad?  When dada spanks you.  (Hmmmm...)
How does Momma make you laugh?  Laugh at Brooks.
How old is Momma? 
How tall is Momma?  
What doesn't Momma like to do?
What is Momma's job?
What is Momma's favorite food?
How do you know I love you?
*****I will edit this post when Palmer decides to finish cooperating!!

CAMDEN:
What does Momma always say to you?  You need to stay with me so you don't get lost.
What makes Momma happy?  When I mind you.
What makes Momma sad?  When Palmer does bad things like draws on the carpet.  (True)
How old is Momma?  I don't know.
How tall is Momma?  An inch taller than the shower.
How does Momma make you laugh?  Some things you say are funny and I really like it.
What doesn't Momma like to do?  Clean up after us.
What is Momma's job?  To make the house clean and keep us from getting hurt.
What is Momma's favorite food?  Veggie burgers
How do you know Momma loves you?  Cause you're my mom.

I hope everyone enjoyed the answers...and I tag Summer and Ashli!

No comments: