Monday, August 18, 2008

Very First Day of School!

Today is Camden's first day of Kindergarten!  She was very excited, bouncing off the walls, LOUD, and very happy!  She had a little bit of apprehension as she walked through the doors of her classroom, but Mrs. Bishop was there to take her by the hand and walk her in.  I have a very good feeling about this year!  
She let me pick out her outfit for the day....
but she got to choose her own backpack, and she couldn't wait to use it!
Even Dada got up early and braved the walk to school with us!  Of course, Brooks looked handsome in his new outfit, but right before I snapped this pic, he complained of stomach pains.  I asked if he needed to go to the bathroom, and he said, "No, Mom, I think I need to throw-up.  I'm not sick, I just feel like I did before my first basketball game."  Ahh, butterflies!! He's gonna have a great year, too! 
Palmer was mad at me for trying to snap his picture, and was truly upset that he couldn't go to school with his bubba and sissy.
Off to school....

No comments: