Friday, August 15, 2008

Incredible Times!

So, since I couldn't blog at my mom's house, I'll be going in reverse for a while, trying to catch up on all our adventures of the summer...and this was one of them!  Brooks, Camden and I got to spend the afternoon at Incredible Pizza (my mom calls it Vegas for kids) with Mandy Neagle-Garvie and her two wonderful kiddos, Reece and Kamryn.  I had so much fun, especially standing in line in yucky shoes waiting what seemed like hours to "race" go-carts!  (Oh, Mandy remembers!)  Thanks for a great day Mandy, and it was also a pleasure to see you, Ryan, that day as well!  And now that I know where you live, you are no longer safe when I come to Oklahoma!  Love ya!

Cam and Kam were pallin' around...
The "old" Tony Stewart car that won the race!! 
Should we put this one in the yearbook?  :-)  Good times!
The "yucky" shoes we had to wear (with no socks) to get on the go-carts.  At least Mandy's looked normal....
The boys in the backseat...they both agreed to get guns to shoot their sisters with all the tickets they collected during the afternoon.  Love the Gator hat, Reece!

1 comment:

The Garvie Family said...

We had a great time!! Thanks again for spending the day with us!!!